Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 Weeks Left !

August 17th is the day of my flight, and I will be in Mexico for 6 months! It's kind of scary, because I am still making my housing arrangements. I had hoped to have that already done. Anyway, I have decided to get excited about it. It's going to be a new experience for sure. I can't wait to start my Spanish classes, and I'm going to have a teacher all to myself. I think that will be good for me, and help me learn faster. Anyway, I know these three weeks are going to fly by, and I will miss everyone sooo much, but I know it's what I need to do, so 3 weeks and counting!

No comments:

Skeletons; Trending Design Element

In recent years, skeletons have become increasingly popular as a design element in apparel. From t-shirts to dresses to socks, it seems like...